Monday, July 03, 2006

Manager gone Mad.

I put OPEN and the times in big bold letters to emphasise the positive as I have been taught. I know there'll be lots of complaints about this. Fuck it. Those appointments are impossible to change and it's time people realised I already work too many unpaid hours.

I love this job but the pay and conditions are really crappy.

When we drove home at about 3.30pm I saw my boss's car - yay - so I know he made it in for the afternoon to meet err.. Wes, the Work Experience Student. I'm imagining a cute young Wil Wheaton/Star Trek style boy - let's see how wrong I am, tomorrow! He sounds sweet on the phone. I have a free trip lined up for him on Thursday.

Not really much of an idea about what to do with him until then. There's always archiving, filing, packing stuff up, sorting out the filing cabinet, reorganising the stock, solving the financial problems and finding me some pet monkeys. That should keep him busy. Oooh, I hope he finds me some monkeys. I like monkeys.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eight Lives Left said...

Cheeky monkeys are best. :)

8:30 PM  
Blogger emmajeans said...

monkeys are nice, but they do not get along well with tigers unless you are wearing red underwear.

11 year old boys are nice unless you are their teachers.

some 11 year old boys are as mature as they will get in their lives. it is all downhill from there.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

He's grade 11, not eleven years old.

He's very nice.

trouble.

2:34 AM  
Blogger emmajeans said...

ooooh even better.
16-7 year old boys are the best! I have four of them in my class, and they make me laugh every day.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

He was great.
:)
I liked him a lot.

I gave him a fizzy drink and a magnet and nothing but top marks on his assessment.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home