Saturday, June 17, 2006

Welcome aboard!

Woo hoo! I've done it. Here I am.
I want to say a big welcome to Terra.
A BIG WELCOME TO TERRA!
Gray and I had a Bad Day. What a Sad Day We Had. We had A Fight. Then I Stormed Out Of The House. Then We Made Up. In between there somewhere I made a chocolate-ish fruit and nut slice. I also worked hard on my business algebra.
Business algebra is very interesting. If you are me. Are you me?
No?
Well, that's not really my problem.
I am excited about this, my new blog. This is where I plan to write about work, business algebra and other fascinating topics. I also plan to link to a few people.
1. My sister
2. This guy I read
Five minutes ago I had this plan to link to all the people that when I first came out of the dungeon were so inspiring to me, and who were my 'role models'.
Viola said (way, way back then) they were good.
She said; "Look at them."
She said; "See, you can too".
She said; "As they do, so can you."
There were a few really influential people who I looked up to (and still do) and I met them all at Dark Personalities. However, I have ditched that plan because:
a) lots of them have already been linked to at other polly places
b) I'm bound to hurt somebody's feelings if they're not listed
So, moving on.
Five minutes ago I also planned to bitch about Thea.
This plan remains current.
But don't worry.
She LIKES it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home