Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Grrr is for grrrrrumpy.

Angela is working today. It's just as well. I'm in some pain. I went in yesterday afternoon and did four hours. There's so much to do! Soon it will be end of financial year. I have a membership drive. I have lots to do on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I might have to appeal against the Hinchinbrook-led "no painkillers" policy. I can accept that the anti-inflammatory is evil, but I would like a replacement - something milder, and maybe some painkillers for the afternoons?

Tonight we're going to a work-related dinner with Naomi. A chance for us to be friendly after our last little clash. It's all work to me. Maybe one of you Castle types will go. Just don't make any work related promises or I'll come stampeding down and gatecrash your party. Grrr. I'm a grumpy little Trouble today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home