Monday, January 15, 2007

Further to looming maws.

You know what really gets on my tits?
Those multiple systems who don't fight over front.

Front? No, no, really, please continue without me. I'm very busy with my fulfilling life of career, family, tertiary studies and romance over at my OtherWorld. Really, be my guest.

See, this is Something Never Heard at Polly HQ.

The day I moment I handed in my notice there was a distinctly audible sigh of anticipation in Castle. The clearing of throats, the shuffling of old references, the dusting off of folders. Brushing of hair. Lurid daydreams of reclaiming beauty and power.

And I'm no better. I'm reluctant to go home. It doesn't feel like home. It's not like Just Jo ever went easily either. Blue blanket and vase of flowers! They still have to lock the door, didn't they?

2 Comments:

Blogger Polysemous said...

Still HAD to lock the door.

Look, dungeon scamp, you're being rude.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

Trouble, we won't send you back. You will have some life. It isn't a choice as grim as ALL FRONT ALL THE TIME versus Back To the Deep Dark Dungeon for you.

Trust me.

Just Jo

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home