Tuesday, December 26, 2006

From ass to arse, at last.

Geeky glory to ME.
I see those luddites don't mind stealing my geeky glory at Wants A Cracker.
Me I say, ME.

And how annoying is it that after eighteen months of slaving away I only discover this fix four weeks before I'm due to walk out the door?
Are you proud of me? Please be proud of me.
In the jewellry box that is back in our life again (it arrived with all our stuff a week ago) I found a blue box and in it was a blue frog brooch. Gray gave that to Sausage. She was the one they all thought would be 'it'. I found a white star too. That's mine. First I secretly bought that for myself and then I pretended that Gray had given it to me. I was jealous of Sausage getting that blue frog. Maybe I was jealous of Sausage being the annointed one. Maybe I'm not a very nice person. Then I told Gray about it and he took it away. Then he gave it to me, this time for real. I was so scared that the other dungeon barn would find out that I made him promise never ever to tell anyone that he hadn't really given it to me straight away.
I will miss having a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home