Friday, July 07, 2006

Day done, week done, two weeks in.

Home safe.

Wes (work experience student) had a great time, he said, and we shook hands at the end and I gave him a magnet and a 100% on his assessment (which he thoroughly deserved) and the day is done. The week is done. Two weeks of work since my knee injury and I'm much more mobile now. It's the mid afternoon that's hard, 'round about 2.30pm it starts to get really painful and I feel tired. I wonder how I'll go next week.

Hopefully okay.
My week is done. My work is done. It is Friday and I'll turn the evening over to other people I expect, to talk and cook and drink some wine. I hope they have a nice evening.

Trouble.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eight Lives Left said...

You sound sad, sweetie. I'm sorry things are difficult just now.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

aw.

thank you!

8:46 PM  
Blogger mon said...

*singing* Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu

12:11 PM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

Thanks mon!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home