Friday, July 27, 2007

Thumbs up.

All is very well.

It's excellent to be back. Our routines are slowly returning to normal. Dance class three times a week (teaching), and studying dance one night a week. Art class is back (for a little while). There's also Tai Chi on Sunday, and the bus to Bigsplat pool for laps on those Thursdays we're not working. Work is also back, and not yet hideous although that may change once we return to the office. I don't even have to do much myself at work lately - it's all stuff all the Nature Geeks can do. Yay! I just drink tea and fill in the forms. Oh, and I handle the money. But they do all the chatting about trees, birds etc. that needs to be done. This is what we were hoping for.
Unfortunately the people who own the job will return from their holiday at some point, but I won't worry about that now. Perhaps they'll fall in love with someone and never come home.
Err. It happens.

Sorry about that. Not that I was there. I was still locked in the dungeon at that stage. Now I am free and reluctant to regret anything that might have led to this wonderful state (freedom).

I digress. All is very well. I hope all is well with you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home