Monday, February 12, 2007

"You can only do this once"

... says the blogger dashboard. Well then, here I am, and maybe next time it won't be so easy for me to get here. I'm sure it's not difficult as such, but we don't like new things. There's so many of us, see, so (tangent warning) it's important that the scissors have A PLACE TO LIVE, see, so that when one of the 12 or so people here who regularly walk around in this body can find them.

And here, online, really wish we didn't have to ~change~ stuff. Usernames, passwords, birthdates, imaginary cats. I don't know where to write it down. I don't want to have to remember anything more. My short term memory is full. Please do not add another fact. If you add another fact, you are condemning another (probably innoncent) to die. Can you hear it choking and spluttering??? That is your fault. Yes, you. For giving me yet another thing to remember.

So stop it. Please.

Now, where was I?

Things that have happenned in the last two days currently hurting me.
1. Zil. That's gone bad again. I find that I do care. I seem to have aquired a friend. I thought she was Calypso's but it turns out I care too. Damn. So, that's been hard. I hope she's worth it. I think she is. Friendship is hard work. But what's the alternative? A cave?

2. The Night Out. Well, this didn't hurt at the time. It hurt afterwards when Zil was upset that she wasn't invited. Actually the Girls Night Out was nice. Honey, Megan, Tom (the other megan), Rose.

that's it. I hope to see Zil soon and sort this out. It's sad. Tomorrow's the first day of bellydance. Calypso is sad about Zil. I feel guilty and perhaps it is partly my fault. I'm not who Zil wants to talk to, not who Zil wants to see. It hurts. The cave looks good sometimes, you know?

Trouble.
ps. I've said I'll attend the farewell. That's been hard, too.
pps. Here's a good thing to end on - Gray is fantastic. He understands me. He loves me.
ME, not just us collectively, me, me, ME. Thank god.


























So stop it. Please.

Where was I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home