Saturday, February 17, 2007

My farewell.

My farewell was fantastic. My boss gave a great speech about me. Also there were lots of people and some great food and a really brilliant present (cheese, jam, sauce, relish hamper) and it was just altogether fabulous.

I'm so glad we went.

In other news, Zil has apologised profusely. That's all fine now. In other news, bellydancing is going so extremely well! Calypso is happy. I am trying to organise grant money for her too.

And tomorrow is the first of the Bugsplat Life Drawing Group! Noel is the model. So that should keep Ms Calypso happy. She got her art education as a life model, and it was a good one. Now she's (dum DAH) on the other side of the canvas.

In other news, Roz wrote a song!!!

So, things are going rather well.

Trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home