Sunday, October 08, 2006

Flowers from Old Boots.

Friday was my first day back at work. The place looked bare - things have been packed and taken away to be renovated. There was a big bunch of gorgeous English Country Garden type flowers from Old Boot's amazing garden.

While I was away, Ms Ant attended the Board Meeting and made a SEVEN page submission to the board about how dreadful it all is and how hopeless I am. SEVEN pages. She must have looked like a complete crackpot. Mr. President told me about it. It sounded very silly. I do hope she'll give up now.

The new board seem fine. They can't be as bad as Ms Ant. Really, after what I've been through standards are pretty low. Yes, a couple of them are probably just self-interested capitalists but you know, I'm not frightened that they'll take an axe to me or put poison in the kettle and that's always a plus.

I did get to buy some work clothes. And a dozen pairs of socks from the Horsey Shop. They have the BEST socks. I like a good pair of socks. I've been experimenting with the idea of adopting male dress for work. Probably not really possible in Bugsplat but when I was in CitySplat we went to Myers so Gray could buy a jacket and I really liked the ties. I like the idea of having a couple of suits, some nice crisp shirts and expressing my self through choice of socks and ties. I think I'm probably a man.

But, you knew that already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home