Friday, January 16, 2009

Six months wrap up

Well, the big news for me is I've made a new friend who I just love. His name is Eugene.

Other than that, the other big news is that Just Jo has finally come out of her depression, and I'm also recovering pretty well from the loss of Andrew (k.h) though god damn it I wish you were still here Boodle and I miss you so much and I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you at the end.

Work goes along as it should. Which is, nicely. It's the perfect job for us.

Other projects have had mixed results.
My main job these days is organising this lot.
So, things have been good for Calypso with her dancing - two guest teachers, a private lesson and of course WAMED, earlier, which went well.

Things have not been good for Francesca's art but she's still pleased with her last painting and is planning on starting again this term if possible. I need to check schedules.

Things have been good for Mannie. Okay for Thea - highlight being her relationship with Christopher, catching up with old friends and reading some great books.

Dungeon: Sausage, Gruesome, Miranda, Cassandra, Tuppence and (in exile), Precious and Treasure; have all been fine with some promising developments with Precious and Treasure in terms of the life they've been leading with Pia.

Hinchinbrook House have enjoyed the job. Also, along with all of us, they are grateful for the time with family over Christmas. A major moment was the identification of the red capped parrot and snorkeling. All good.

There was a party. In Perth. All good. Shell enjoyed that.

So, life's been sweet.

The next thing on the agenda is ... facilitating Pia's return to the body.
We all know what that means. Progress has been made. This time, I'm going to make it happen. Our new year's resolutions are basically about this.

My other job at the Bugsplat Family Centre is going brilliantly too.

So, all is just fine with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger renee altson said...

hi there.
thanks for catching us up on how you all are doing. we think of you often. peace, confidence, and love to all who will have it.

tesserae

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home