Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wheels turn.

Today I began and half-completed what will be a very large report for my boss detailing everything that has been going wrong, that is currently going wrong and will in the future go HORRIBLY wrong at work. It was very satisfying to do that. It seems much more like a problem to solve now than a great big traffic accident.

Ms Ant came in today, looking lively. She must have just been fresh from some satisfying mischief. Sometimes I feel an inexplicable wave of fondness for her. It crossed my mind, the thought : - should I ask her back? Maybe I should. To do Sundays perhaps.

Wait! That's CRAZY TALK!

1 Comments:

Blogger emmajeans said...

NO
no no no
nonononono

You don't need that kind of chaos at work. Work is hard enough without whiteants.

You can be fond of ants from a distance. Especially when you only see them occasionally -- absence can make the heart grow as fond as you like!

(I think I would be feeling the same, too though.)

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home